Monday, February 7, 2011

It's good times for 90's indie rock fans

I haven't updated in awhile. I am super SUPER stoked on the Archers of Loaf reunion. They are slated to play at Sasquatch! in May, and I would absolutely love to 1) not be completely poor (i may as well be a hobo) and 2) have the ability to take time off of work to go.

But alas, I can just be excited from afar.

In other news, I have been a busy crafter. I am thisclose to having my etsy shop up and running, albeit with only a few wares. I only have a few so far because I am dedicated to only putting those things which I am proud of in my shop, and those things tend to come with lots of practice as well as many many hours of work. So with time I will have more than a handful of things in my shop, but I only have a few things ready because I won't just put everything I completed up for sale. Not everything I complete is pretty.

Some things I complete are quite ugly, or comically phallic looking. Those things do not get posted for sale, rather they get collected into a sad little pile of reject toys on my bookshelf, and I feel a little sorry for them.

Like, what kind of monster am I to have created these hideous creatures, which now will live a life of dust collection out of the public eye...

So, with that, stay tuned for updates regarding the grand opening of my etsy shop, and go listen to some nineties indie rock and think about how freaking awesome it is that it's cool again.

No comments:

Post a Comment